Hollywood Child Relocation Attorney

Florida law says that if a parent wants to move more than 50 miles away from his or her address at the time of a court order that he or she has to file paperwork with the state and prove this move is in the best interest of the child. Ronald P. Hansen is a great resource for parents interested in child relocation.

Child relocation affects custody arrangements, among other things. Thus, it is important that parents talk to an experience lawyer like Hansen to draft a written agreement that explains the relocation. This involves explaining the purpose of the move as well as how this will affect time-sharing or custody arrangements.

There may be times when one parent wants to move and the other does not agree to the terms. This requires a different type of petition. It is important to have an experienced lawyer to argue the merits of moving. This could help negotiate an agreement or could convince the courts this petition should be approved.

For more information about child relocation call 954-922-4668 or fill out our simple online form. Having an experienced lawyer like Hansen on your side ensures a person understands his or her rights.

Call Ronald P. Hansen at 954-922-4668 For Your FREE Consultation